Hopkins’ men’s lacrosse coach Dave Pietramala is exclusive guest for Week 1
The Kooper’s Tavern VSN LaxCast, the runaway smash hit of the 2019 lacrosse season is back for Season 2 and our first guest of the new season is Johns Hopkins’ men’s lacrosse coach Dave Pietramala.
Coach “Petro” joins LaxCast hosts Mac Kennedy, Rick Brocato and Ron Klausner for their weekly discussion on high school lacrosse. This week’s show, as always, features several great segments, including:
- The O’Connor, Mooney Fitzgerald Hot Seat Segment where the guys discuss all of the new rules for 2019.
- TruLacrosse Players to Watch segment in which some of the top local high school players to watch are discussed.
- Kooper’s Tavern Coach’s Corner Segment where our hosts discuss strategy and interesting coaching concepts, especially in light of this year’s new rules.
- MacKenzie Commercial Real Estate Royalty/Rivals Segment in which we the gang discuss some all-time local greats of the game of lacrosse.
- Kelly & Associates Insurance Group Hey Day Segment where the guys have an extended conversation with Coach Pietramala about his playing and coaching career.
- Cowen System’s Top 10 Teams Segment where the gang looks at some of the top teams and games in the early season.
- Chesapeake Medical Imaging Injury Prevention Segment. In this episode the team takes a look at some common lacrosse injuries, especially those typical to the early season.
Click the player below to listen to this jam packed opening show of Season 2 of the Kooper’s Tavern VSN LaxCast. Also, click here to visit our show page where you can listen to all current past shows.