Head Athletic Trainer: Department of Athletics
Mount Saint Joseph High School, a Catholic school for boys in Baltimore, has an opening for a Head Athletic Trainer in the Athletic Department. Applicants should have at least 3-5 years of experience, preferably in an educational environment. This is a full-time, 10-month position, that reports directly to the Athletic Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement a comprehensive athletic injury and illness prevention program for student athletes.
- Provide prevention, treatment and rehabilitation for athletic injuries.
- Respond to emergencies and make quick, independent judgments about how to deal with injuries.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with students, parents, medical personnel, coaches, administration, and other staff.
- Compile, maintain, and file all physical and computerized reports, records, and other documents including medical, accident, and treatment records as required.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Travel with the varsity football team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must be BOC certified.
- Must have or be eligible to obtain licensure in the state of Maryland within 60 days of hire.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Interested applicants should send a resume and a letter of intent to Kraig Loovis, Athletic Director, at email@example.com
The deadline for consideration is April 30, 2021.