Calvert Hall College High School, a Catholic and Lasallian college preparatory school, provides a diverse community of young men with a broad and balanced human and Christian education through excellent academic and extracurricular programs that promote leadership, achievement and service within the church and community.
Calvert Hall is accepting applications and resumes for the position of Head Varsity Football Coach.
- Create and execute instructional practice plans
- Execute strength and conditioning plans
- Develop student-athlete competence and confidence
- Enforce team policies, beliefs, philosophies in sportsmanship, integrity, accountability, and perseverance
- Some administrative work: Managing and tracking football rosters, tournament registrations, monitoring attendance, confirming transportation, inventory management, schedule, and web site management
- A desire to promote and be committed to the mission of the school
- A strong desire to develop student-athletes by improving their athletic abilities and supporting their academic aspirations
- A passion for teaching the sport of football
- Patience and initiative
- A strong desire to engage with the community and be a football ambassador
- Excellent Communication Skills
- High School football experience
- Football coaching experience
Additionally, this coaching position may be accompanied with a full-time faculty position in Physical Education if desired/qualified. However, teaching on the faculty is a not a requirement.
Deadline: Resumes for this position will be accepted until May 22, but interviews may begin prior to that date.
Letters of application and resumes can be sent to Lou Eckerl, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions and further information, contact the Athletic Director, Lou Eckerl, at 410-608-7788.