Saint John’s Catholic Prep is seeking a Varsity Boys’ Head Basketball Coach. This is a part-time contracted position that requires significant commitments of time and energy, along with a love of coaching boys within a Catholic mission oriented high school setting.
Along with having the necessary experiences and skillsets to coach at the secondary level, desired attributes include:
- Understanding of and appreciation for the Catholic mission of the school
- Appreciation of the academic culture and goals of a Catholic prep school
- Appreciation and high interest in student- athlete development
- High ability in organization, scheduling and logistics
- Ability to communicate and develop relationships with all high school constituents
- Able to work with a degree of independence with the highest degree of integrity and sportsmanship
- Experiences and desire to recruit, develop players, and assist in higher education goals
- Ability to build a culture of program excellence
Application materials should be sent electronically to Ms. Heather Heier (firstname.lastname@example.org) and must include:
- Letter of application
- Statement of interest/philosophy in working at a Catholic, college preparatory high school
The position is open until filled.